Thursday, October 2, 2008

L'shana tova!!

Happy new year to all!!! It has been a wonderful holiday, seeing friends and going to a very nice progressive congregation here in Copenhagen. The congregation is incredibly warm and welcoming, and felt a little bit like my congregation in St. Louis. It is located right by the American embassy, so I felt a little bit more at home in more than one way! It felt great to sing again, and to be within that community. It is something that I definitely miss about home.

That is it for now, I will update about my visit to Ribe and my upcoming visit to Germany this weekend!

SO many exciting travels! What a great way to start the new year.

1 comment:

mom said...

I am happy to see that things are going well for you. I know that you are the type of person that will always bounce back from anything. This is the beginning of a New Year and a time to start new. You will be successful in all you do. I hope the Congregation is as warm and welcoming as Kol Am and enjoys you voice as much as we do. Enjoy your travels.